If you need to delete a commitment after its been synced with your MYOB Advanced Construction, you must first disconnect the link that exists between the two records in each system (see Unlink Commitments Synced with MYOB Advanced Construction). After the records are unlinked, you may delete the commitment as described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- The commitment must be synced with MYOB Advanced Construction. See Export a Commitment to MYOB Advanced Construction.
- Additional Information:
- Delete actions are recorded in the Change History tab on the purchase order or subcontract.
- Once deleted, the data is permanently removed from Procore and cannot be retrieved.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the purchase order or subcontract that you want to delete.
- Click View or Edit.
- Select Draft in the Status drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click Delete.