To re-import a MYOB Advanced Construction budget into Procore.
If your company has previously imported a budget from MYOB Advanced Construction into a Procore project, there are two methods to keep the budget synchronized. Users will typically make budget modifications in Procore, in this case see Export a Procore Budget to MYOB Advanced Construction. However, if the budget is modified directly in MYOB Advanced Construction, then it must be re-imported into Procore so that the data is synchronized between the two systems. To do this, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The estimate must be posted in MYOB Advanced Construction prior to performing the import.
- The Budget tool must be enabled on your Procore project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The MYOB Advanced Construction job must be added and synced with your Procore project. See Add a MYOB Advanced Construction Job to Procore.
- The project's budget must be unlocked. See Unlock a Budget.
- The ERP Integrations tool does NOT sync 'Unit of Measure (UOM)' and 'Unit Qty' values between systems (see Which units of measure are included on Procore's master list?). Currently, the Budget sync is amount-based only. This means you must manually enter the units in both Procore and in your intergrated ERP system.
- Additional Information:
- If a Cost Code/Category combination exists on the job in MYOB Advanced Construction, its cost estimate must be greater than zero (>$0) in order to create a budget line item in Procore.
- 'Any updates to the Original Estimate that are posted in MYOB Advanced Construction will be moved to Procore when your MYOB Advanced Construction budget is imported (or re-imported) into Procore.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the MYOB Advanced Construction Integration page.
- Click the Budgets subtab.
This opens the Ready to Import page on the Budget tab.
- Under Filter Estimates By, click Synced.
This reveals a list of cost estimates from MYOB Advanced Construction that have been successfully imported into Procore.
- Locate the desired cost estimate.
Note: Each line item shows the MYOB Advanced Construction Job ID, Project Name, and Original Estimate totals (this includes Current MYOB Advanced Construction Total, Current Procore Total, and New Procore Total On Re-Import).
- Click Re-import.
Note: If the Re-import button is grayed out and unavailable, the budget must be unlocked before it can be re-imported. See Unlock a Budget.
- In the 'Please Confirm' box that appears, click OK to confirm the re-import action.
The system will override the existing value on the existing Procore budget with the new value from your MYOB Advanced Construction system. A system message indicates the import is in progress and may take a few minutes. The Successfully Re-imported to Procore message appears when the process is complete.
- If you want to verify that the MYOB Advanced Construction estimate was imported into Procore's Budget tool, click the hyperlink for the item in the Project Name column.
This opens the Budget tab on the project. To learn about the Budget tool, see Budget.