To refresh the cost code list at the Project level to match the cost code list that's defined at the Company level.
If you (or someone at your company) updates the ERP Standard Cost Code list in the Company level Admin tool, you can use the steps below refresh those changes to a project's cost code list.
Let's say your company's Procore account is configured to use the ERP Integrations tool with MYOB Advanced Construction. When you initially set up the ERP Integration, you and your Procore point of contact successfully synced the cost codes from your MYOB Advanced Construction system with the MYOB Advanced Construction Standard Cost Code list in Procore's Company level Admin tool. Since then, you've added your Company level MYOB Advanced Construction Standard Cost Code list in Procore to one or more Procore projects.
Now, your accounting team has recently added a new cost code to your 'Job' in MYOB Advanced Construction. After the new cost code in MYOB Advanced Construction is synced with the MYOB Advanced Construction Cost Code list in the Company level Admin tool, the next step is to refresh the list in the Admin tool to the list in your project's Admin tool. If you have multiple projects, you'll need to refresh each project's cost code list as described below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool
- The ERP Integrations tool must be enabled on your company's Procore account.
- The project must be configured to use the MYOB Advanced Construction Standard Cost Code list, see Configure Cost Code Preferences for ERP Integrations.
- Supported Cost Code Delimiters:
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool for MYOB Advanced Construction, Procore permits the following cost code delimiters from MYOB Advanced Construction: hyphen/dash (-).
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Work Breakdown Structure.
- Under Segments, click Cost Code.
- Click Refresh Cost Codes.
A GREEN banner appears to indicate that a refresh is in progress. When the banner disappears, the refresh is complete.