To sync bill payments made in MYOB Advanced Construction with the Payments Issued tab in Procore commitments.
If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool and configured it to work with MYOB Advanced Construction, your project's accountants can enter payments in MYOB Advanced Construction against payables synced from Procore and then export those payments into Procore. This feature automatically imports the specified MYOB Advanced Construction payments into the Payments Issued tab for commitments in the Commitments tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To perform an on-demand sync with the ERP Integrations tool, 'Admin' level permission on the project's ERP Integrations tool.
- To view payments made against subcontractor invoice, 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the project's Commitments tool.
- To change the configuration settings in the ERP Integrations tool, 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be configured for MYOB Advanced Construction. See MYOB Advanced Construction: Setup Guide.
- The Export Subcontractor Invoices feature must be enabled.
- The Commitments tool must be active on the desired project(s). Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The Payments Issued tab must also be enabled in the project's Commitments tool. See Enable the Payments Issued Tab.
- The subcontractor invoice for which a payment is being made must first be exported to MYOB Advanced Construction. See Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to MYOB Advanced Construction.
- The invoice payment(s) that you want to sync must be entered in MYOB Advanced Construction.
- Supported Items:
The sync process supports the following payments:
- Check and Credit Card payments in MYOB Advanced Construction.
- Full and partial payments in MYOB Advanced Construction.
- Changes made to a payment after it is synced. For example, voiding a check.
- Additional Information:
- Users cannot edit synced payments in Procore.
- Users can add or edit attachments in Procore.
- User can add or edit the Payment number in Procore.
Perform an On-Demand Payment Sync
If you have 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool or if your company has designated you as one of its accounting approvers, an on-demand sync lets you import bill payments made in MYOB Advanced Construction immediately.
- Ensure that these prerequisites have been completed:
- Complete the steps in Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to MYOB Advanced Construction.
- Pay the bills that you want to sync in MYOB Advanced Construction.
Note: The sync process supports both full and partial payments in MYOB Advanced Construction.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Subcontractor Invoices.
- Click Sync Payments for Synced Invoices.
- After the next scheduled sync, follow these steps to verify that your bill payments have synced with the project's corresponding commitment:
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the desired commitment and click View.
- Verify that the value in the Invoice # matches the bill number in QuickBooks®.
- Click the Payments Issued tab. A GREEN icon indicates that the bill payment has successfully been synced.
Note: To learn about ERP icon color codes, see What do the ERP icons mean?