Settings: Procore iOS App
To access and configure settings on an iOS device.
- Tap the Settings icon.
See steps for the following sections:
We do not recommend clearing cached data in order to troubleshoot an issue. However, if you receive an alert that your device does not have enough free storage, you can choose to delete cached data for one or more projects. See How do I manage the storage the Procore mobile app is using on my device?
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the project or projects you want to delete cached data for.
- Tap Delete Cached Data.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- Tap Settings to go back.
Manage Photo Storage
- Tap Photo Storage.
- Tap the toggle ON/OFF for Save Photos to Camera Roll.
- Tap Upload Queue to see any queued uploading items.
- Optional: Tap Edit if you want to remove items from the upload queue.
Note: Photos cannot be manually removed from the Upload Queue. You can delete photos from the Photos tool later if needed. See Delete Photos (iOS).
- Tap the remove icon next to the item you want to delete, then tap Delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Upload Photos on Wi-fi Only
- Tap the toggle OFF to allow your device to upload photos and attachments using mobile data (if available on your device).
- Tap the toggle ON to only allow photo and attachments to be uploaded while your device is connected to Wi-fi.
Photo Upload Quality
To improve sync times and data usage, Procore will automatically select a small file size for uploaded photos and attachments. Follow the steps below to change the default setting:
- Tap Photo Upload Quality.
- Tap Default or Best.
Note: Selecting Best may cause uploads to take longer and cause the app to use more data on your device.
- Tap Settings to go back.
Change Push Notification Settings
Push Notifications are alerts that appear on your iOS mobile device's lock screen and notification centre.
To receive push notifications from Procore, you will need to enable push notifications on your iOS device and the Procore app. To enable push notifications on your iOS device, do the following:
- Tap the Settings icon on your iOS device.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Procore from the 'Notifications' list.
- Tap to toggle the ON position to Allow Notifications.
- Tap Change Push Notification Settings.
- To enable one or more of the following notifications, tap the corresponding toggle to the 'ON' position.
- All Projects
- Pending Upload Notification: Enable this option to allow the Pending Upload Badge to display the number of pending uploads next to the Upload Queue.
- My Time Clock: Enable this option to receive reminders to clock in or out of a project when you enter or leave the project's geofence. See Clock Your Time (iOS).
- Tap Correspondence and then tap the Enable Correspondence Push toggle.
- Tap the toggle for each correspondence type that you want to receive alerts for. See Who receives correspondence item emails and push notifications?
- Daily Reminders
- Timesheets: Configure a daily reminder to submit your timesheets on your mobile device. See Set Up a Daily Reminder for Timesheets (iOS).
- Timesheets (Multi-Tier Approval)
- Action Plan Notifications: Enable this option to receive alerts for the action plans.
Note: Push notifications (and which roles receive them) are configured in the project's Action Plans tool in Procore's web application. See Configure Action Plans Notification Settings.
- Announcement Received: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have received a message through the Announcements tool.
- Drawing Published: Enable this option to receive alerts when new drawings are published and distributed.
Note: To receive push notifications for Drawings Revisions, you must be subscribed to the Drawings register. See Subscribe to the Drawings Register.
- Incident Alerts: Enable this option to receive an alert when an incident of a particular severity has occurred.
Note: You must be added to an 'Alert Recipient' list in order to receive an alert. Severity levels, Alerts and Alert Recipients for Incidents are configured in the Company Admin tool. See Configure Alerts and Severity for Incidents.
- Observation Assigned: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have been assigned an observation.
- Photo Comment Mention: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have been mentioned in a photo's comment.
- Photo Uploaded: Enable this option to receive alerts when a new photo is uploaded to the project's Photo's tool.
Note: To receive push notifications for Photos Uploaded, you must be subscribed to the Photos tool. See Subscribe to Photos.
- RFI Ball in Court (BIC) Shift: Enable this option to receive alerts when an RFI shifts to your Ball in Court.
- RFI Reassigned: Enable this option to receive alerts when an RFI has been reassigned.
- All Projects
Support & Feedback
- Tap Report Issue to report an issue you are experiencing in the app.
Note: This sends an email with app information (such as the Procore app version your device is currently using) to Procore Support. In addition, if you contact support regarding a mobile issue, a support representative may ask you to report an issue.
- Tap Call Support to contact Procore Support via phone.
- Tap User Guides to access Procore Mobile (iOS) articles on the Procore Support website.
- Tap Release Notes to view a list of recent changes by release.
- Tap Please Rate on App Store to rate the Procore app.
Enable Quick Capture
- Tap the toggle ON to enable the Quick Capture feature.
- Tap the toggle OFF to disable the Quick Capture feature.
Save Recordings to Camera Roll
- Tap the toggle ON to save recordings taken using Quick Capture to your Camera Roll.
- Tap the toggle OFF to not save recordings taken using Quick Capture to your Camera Roll.
Run Transcriptions on Device
Procore uses Apple's transcription service that supports both online and offline transcriptions.
- Tap the toggle ON to only run transcriptions locally through your device.
- Tap the toggle OFF run transcriptions through the online transcription service.
You can choose between a Light or Dark appearance within the Procore app.
- Under 'Dark Mode', tap Preferred Appearance.
- Tap one of the following options:
- System: The Procore app will automatically apply Light or Dark mode based on the system settings currently selected on your device.
- Light: The Procore app will have a light appearance.
- Dark: The Procore app will have a dark appearance.
- Tap Login Preference.
- Select one of the following login options:
Note: The exact options shown will depend on the features available on your iOS mobile device.
- Yes, but ask for thumbprint: Tap this option if you want to log in using your thumbprint. This option is only available for iOS devices with a Home button and Touch ID enabled.
- Yes, but ask for Face ID: Tap this option if you want to log in using Face ID. This option is only available for iOS devices using Face ID.
- Yes, always auto-login: Tap this option if you want to stay logged in to the app.
- No, always ask for password: Tap this option if you want to enter your password each time you open the app.
- Tap Continue to save your preferences.
- Tap Logout to log out of Procore's mobile app.