View the All Unexecuted Head Contract Variations Report
To view the All Unexecuted Head Contract Variations Report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Reports tool.
- Supported Export File Format:
- Additional Information:
- This report is available in the Company and Project level tool.
- Navigate to the Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click All Unexecuted Head Contract Variations.
The report includes the following information:
- #. The number of the variation on the project.
- Revision. The revision number of the variation. A variation could have multiple revisions because of feedback from a reviewer/approver.
- Title. The title for the variation that describes what it is for.
- Designated Reviewer. The reviewer designated to approve the variation.
- Amount. The amount associated with the variation.
- Program Impact. The estimated number of days that would be added to the current project program if the variation were approved.
- Status. The status of the variation (whether it is Approved, In Draft, Pending, Rejected or with No Charge).
- Due Date. The due date the variation must be approved by.