Copy Company Cost Codes to a Project
To copy company cost codes to a Procore project using the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) page of the project's Admin tool.
A Cost Code is a code that defines the specific type of work being completed on a construction project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Admin tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' list, click the Cost Codes link.
- Click the Cost Codes from Company button.
- In the 'Add Cost Codes to this Project' window, choose from these options:
- To copy all of your company's cost codes to the project, click the Select All Cost Codes button.
- To copy only selected cost codes, expand and collapse the desired segment items and then highlight the segment items to copy.
- Click the Add button.