To email an progress claim to an owner as a request for payment.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Click the Progress Claims sub tab.
- Click View next to the progress claim you want to email out.
- Click the orange Email Progress Claim button in the right pane.
- Fill out the following fields:
- To: Enter the name of the person you are requesting payment from.
- CC: Enter in names of people you want copied on the email thread.
- Private: Check this box if you want the progress claim email to only be visible to admins and those included in the email.
- Subject: This field will populate with the number of the progress claim.
- Attachments: Attach any related documents or files.
- Message: Include an additional message regarding the progress claim.
- Click Send. Email communication sent from the Progress Claims tab will be saved in the Emails sub tab. Only the Detail tab PDF of the Progress Claim will be sent to recipients, not the Configurable PDF tab.