To filter Head Contract Variations on the Head Contract Variations tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-Only' and above on the Head Contracts tool.
- You can select multiple filters at once to narrow results by a number of parameters.
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Click the Variations tab.
- Select one or more filter parameters from the Add Filter ldrop-down ist. This narrows the items in view by the specified filter(s).
- Status: View variations by whether or not the variation has been approved, rejected, in review, revised or still set as draft.
- Executed: View variations by whether or not the variation has been executed to completion or not.
- Change Reason: View variations by the listed reason for creating the variation. To learn how to configure reasons, see Set Default Change Management Configurations.
- Change Type: View variations by the variation type. To learn how to configure types, see Set Default Change Management Configurations.
Note: Some filters will apply only to a HCV, VR or PV. You will see a banner at the top of the page informing you which variations the filter does not apply to.
- If you would like to delete a filter setting, hover over the parameter and click the X to the left of it.