To create a dashboard with visuals you've created from custom reports.
Dashboards are created from visuals that were added to custom project reports. These dashboards are accessible from the Project level Reports tool by users with 'Admin' level permissions on the tool or by users with 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the tool if the dashboard was shared with them. See Share a Dashboard. These dashboards are also accessible from the project's Home tool by their creator (if the dashboard's creator also has 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool).
These dashboards are different from the product category dashboards available at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Project level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Reports tool.
- Click the Dashboards tab.
- Click Create Dashboard.
- In your 'Visual Library', select the visuals you want to add to your dashboard. If you have not created visuals yet, see Add a Visual to a Custom Project Report.
- You are now in Edit mode, so you can perform the following tasks:
- Resize the visual.
- Move the visuals around.
- Edit the title of the dashboard by clicking into the title name.
- Click Done to save the visual.
You are now in view mode, where you can click into the graphs to be taken to the report.