Procore BIM Plugins - User Guide
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Procore offers two plugin applications for Windows computers that allow users to integrate with Procore's tools within BIM applications such as Autodesk®, Navisworks®, and Revit®:
VDC Plugin for Co-ordination Issues, Models, and Locations
- Create and manage co-ordination issues directly in Navisworks®.
- Publish models from Navisworks® for use on Procore web and mobile viewers.
- Publish grid information from Revit® to use the 2D Views feature on the Procore iOS app.
- Streamline your project locations setup by exporting Levels and Rooms directly out of Revit® to Locations in Procore.
Note: The Procore BIM product is required to use this plugin.
Documents Plugin for Autodesk®
- Integrates with the Documents tool in Procore and allows you to interact with project files in Navisworks®, Revit®, and AutoCAD® applications.
- Export content directly from AutoCAD® or Revit® to the Documents tool in Procore.
- Open and append Procore documents into Navisworks® and save to the Documents tool.
- Helps empower team members to keep project files up to date and reduce the risk of rework.
Interested in how your peers use Procore BIM? Join the conversation in Procore Community.