Limited ReleaseProcore Sync is currently in limited release. Only a subset of customers maintain access to the application.
Procore Sync is an application for Windows computers that makes it easier to access and manage files in your Procore projects' Documents tool. After setting up one or more projects with Procore Sync, a 'Procore' folder is installed in your computer's File Explorer. Each synced project appears as its own folder and contains the same files and folders that exist in the project's Documents tool. Any changes made, such as updates to files or the addition of new folders, will automatically be synced with the Documents tool in the Procore web application.
- Fast uploads and downloads
- Drag and drop functionality
- Create folders and sub-folders from your computer's File Explorer to centralise your project's document storage
- Procore Sync is only supported on Windows 7 or newer computers. It cannot be used on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Only users with 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool in Procore are able to use Procore Sync.
CautionProcore Sync requires a stable, high-speed internet connection and should not be used in environments with intermittent or unstable internet connections.
Procore Sync vs. Procore Drive
- Procore Drive is a desktop application that must be open and running to support file management in Procore Documents tool.
- Procore Sync runs in the background and embeds itself into a user’s file explorer, requiring no additional user interface.
- Procore Sync is only used for files in a project's Documents tool. Procore Drive supports a project's Documents, Photos, Program and Email tools.
|Check Out/In a File|
|Delete a Folder/File|
|Lock/Unlock a Folder/File|
|Open and Save Files|
|Rename a File|
|Rename a Folder|
|Track/Untrack a File|
|Upload Files into a Folder|
|Add/Edit a Description to a Photo|
|Create an Album|
|Open/View a Photo|
|Rename an Album|
|Upload Photos to an Album|
|Integrate an Asta Powerproject Program|
|Integrate a Microsoft Project 2013 Program|
|Integrate a Microsoft Project 2010 Program|
|Integrate a Primavera P6 Program|
|Run on a Terminal Server|
|Drag and Drop Items|
|Drag and Drop Microsoft Outlook Attachments|
|Is currently supported by Procore|