By default, overdue emails for items in Procore projects are automatically sent to recipients any day of the week.
Company Admins can enable a company-wide setting that prevents overdue email notifications from being sent to users during the weekend. See the steps below or see Configure Your Company Settings.
- This setting is only available for automated email notifications sent for overdue tasks in projects.
- This setting applies to ALL projects and users within your company. It can't be enabled for specific projects.
- Weekends are determined by the time zone selected on the 'General Settings' page of the Company level Admin tool.
When the setting is enabled, overdue email notifications will not be sent to users on Saturdays or Sundays in your company's time zone. The system will stop sending overdue emails after 6pm on Fridays and will resume automated sending after 2am on Mondays.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Click General Settings.
- Scroll down to Email Notification Settings.
- Mark the checkbox next to 'Disable overdue emails during the weekend'.
- Click Save Changes.
Overdue emails will no longer be sent to users during the weekend in your company's timezone.