Yes. User accounts must be created in the Directory tool for everyone who will access your company in Procore. Procore does not support automatic provisioning with SSO at this time.
- When creating accounts for users who WILL authenticate through your Identity Provider
- The Procore user account's login email and the primary email address for the user in the Identity Provider's Active Directory must match exactly.
- Procore passwords only need to be set for users whose company has configured SSO to "Allow Password Login" (also known as IdP-initiated flow).
- When creating accounts for users who will NOT authenticate through your Identity Provider (any user whose login email address does not contain a targeted email domain)
- Create Procore user accounts using each contact's desired login email address. These users can log in to the Procore web application (app.procore.com) directly.