NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
What is the Project Team?
The Project Team is the group of individuals at your organisation who are working together on a given project within the Portfolio Financials product in Procore.
What do users with 'Full Access' project permissions have access to?
Users with the 'Full Access' tag next to their name are able to see all information related to the project, including:
- All program and milestone information
- All project costs
- All tender rooms and tender pricing
- All documents
- All comments and entries in the Activity Register
What do users with 'Limited' project permissions have access to?
'Limited' access users are able to see the following information for the project:
- All documents
- Tender rooms that they have been granted access to
Note: To see steps for granting a 'Limited' user access to a Tender Room, see
Users with the 'Limited' tag next to their name are NOT able to see information such as the project program and milestones, the Comments and Activity feed or cost information at the project level.
How do I grant a 'Limited' user access to a Tender Room?
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on their profile.
- Click Manage Tender Room Access.
- Use the Select All or Unselect All buttons or toggle their access by individual tender room(s).
- Click Done.
How do I add a team member to my project team?
CautionInviting a 'Full Access' team member will allow them to see all cost items, tender rooms, contract rooms and financial information associated with the project. We generally recommend that you only invite individuals who work at your organization to the Project Team.
- Scroll to the Team section of the Project Page.
- Click the plus (+) icon.
- Mark the checkbox next to the name of the individual you want to invite.
- If you want to notify the individual that they have been added to the project team, mark the checkbox next to 'Notify via email'.
- Click Add.