Edit a My Time Entry (Android)
To edit a My Time entry using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Site Diary, Company Timecard and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- To see My Time as an option on your project, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Locate the time entry ou would like to edit. See Search for and Filter My Time Entries for more information.
- Tap the time entry.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap a field to update the information.
- Tap Save.