To configure the Tool Grid in Procore on an Android mobile device.
You can reorder the tool thumbnails or hide unused tools in your Procore Tool Grid for easier and more efficient access to your project's most used tools.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project.
- Additional Information:
- This feature is available in both 'Tool List' and 'Tool Grid' views. Images below refer to the 'Tool Grid' view.
- Tap the Tools icon in the toolbar tab to access the Tool Grid on an Android mobile device.
- Tap and hold a tool thumbnail to enable configure mode, shown below:
- To reorder the tool grid, tap and hold the tool's thumbnail you want to move and drag it to a new location.
- Release the thumbnail to drop it into place.
- To hide an tool, tap the minus icon on a thumbnail. To show a hidden tool, tap the plus icon on a thumbnail.
- When finished, tap the checkmark icon to exit configure mode.
Note: Changes will be automatically saved.