Below are notable changes to the Procore for IOS application in 2014.
- Create new meetings and meeting items, as well as edit existing ones.
- Print RFIs directly from the mobile app to a wireless printer.
- View multiple distributed submittal responses.
- Bug Fix: Custom tool lists with lots of items would not load
- Bug Fix: Truncation of long program task names
4.5 (December 3, 2014)
- Bug Fix: Swiping through items would prevent you from easily closing items using the checkmark gesture
4.4 (November 14, 2014)
- Apple Fingerprint Touch ID supported. You can now log in to our mobile app using your Apple fingerprint, which is especially helpful for those of us who prefer not to type our password or have been blessed/cursed with fat fingers. (iPhone 5S/iPad Air 2 or newer required)
- When you jump from a detail callout to its linked drawing, it's not easier to jump back to the original drawing.
- UI improvement to make it easier to select commonly-picked cost codes.
- View a meeting item's details even when you're in the Agenda mode.
4.3 (November 4, 2014)
- Important bug fixes for Version 4.2
4.2 (November 1, 2014)
- Swipe left and right on an item's details screen to move between items without having to go back to the list screen. Supported in all tools (e.g. RFIs, Submittals, Defect List, etc.)
- It's now easier to assign defect list items when only the company is known.
- Official RFI replies are now marked as "official" on the screen.
- Improvements to the layout of site diary notes to show more of a comment
4.1 (October 14, 2014)
- View your program from your iPhone and iPad.
- Create a new RFI from inside a drawing (rather than selecting an existing one).
- Easier to pick vendors when creating your site diaries.
- iOS 8 fixes
- When a user opens an old revision of a drawing, the alert "Not current" is disaplayed for 5 seconds.
4.0 (September 23, 2014)
- Support for the Meetings tool.
- Hyperlink to detail callouts and related drawings.
- View the drawings to which an RFI has been linked.
- iOS 8 compliant
3.9.3 (August 17, 2014)
- Performance improvements
- Bug Fix: Incomplete list of RFI assignees to pick from
- Bug Fix: Photos tool would occasionally crash
- Bug Fix: Some hyperlinks were broken
3.9.2 (July 31, 2014)
- Support for viewing older revisions of a drawing by swiping down.
- Faster load times for RFIs and defect items in a drawing.
- Bug Fix: Application would crash when adding a contact on iOS v7.1.2
- Bug Fix: Documents could not be open with an external application
3.9.1 (July 28, 2014)
- Dramatically improved markup rendering speeds.
- Support for creating draft RFIs.
- Improved handling of ongoing uploads when the application is minimised.
- Minor bug fixes.
3.9 (July 14, 2014)
- Support for only displaying items for the selected location.
- Support for adding multiple photos to an RFI.
- Bug Fix: QuickSnap photo not uploading
- Bug Fix: Documents list would be empty
3.8 (July 6, 2014)
- Drawing hyperlinks now supported. Tap a drawing link to jump to the other drawing.
- View current uploads on the left side.
- Bug Fix: Entire comment for a submittal's approver response is not being displayed
- Bug Fix: Weather register issues
3.7 (June 28, 2014)
- Defect item pins inside drawings are now colour-coded to reflect their status (pin is red if defect item is open or grey if it's closed.
- View distributed submittals and their final attachments and approver response.
- Support for sorting submittals by spec section.
- View previously viewed submittals and attachments even when you're offline.
- Bug Fix: Duplicates caused by an items being uploaded twice
3.6.1 (June 22, 2014)
- Bug Fix: Contacts would not actually get added to a user's contact list
- Bug Fix: Names of long sketches would overlap each other
3.6 (June 12, 2014)
- Major performance improvements to the Photos tool
- Support for importing unlimited photos form your library
- Sort photo albums by newest or oldest
- Message users directly from within the Directory tool
- Print attachments to the full-size of paper
3.5 (May 17, 2014)
- View submittal attachments (and any other tool's attachments) in full screen mode on iPad.
- Pick an existing location from your location list rather than manually enter it each time.
- Force an attachment to reload from the server.
- Submittal approval area is now larger, so it's easier to locate the approval response you are searching for.
- Improved performance on the drawing screen.
- Respect the default due date and distribution set on the web application when creating a new RFI from the application.
3.4 (May 5, 2014)
- Resolve and unresolve defect items from within the application and add photos along with it.
- Email a drawing with markups to anyone.
- Quickly filter drawings by discipline.
- Bug Fix: Site diary entries wouldn't automatically refresh after changing the data or uploading a new entry.
3.3 (May 1, 2014)
- Intuitive dashboard to give users a quick snapshot of a project's status.
- Dramatically improved initial loading time and overall performance of the application.
- Close an RFI or defect list item by simply drawing a checkmark on the screen.
3.2.2 (April 19, 2014)
- Minor bug fixes
3.2.1 (April 18, 2014)
- Support for the ability to view and post RFIs and defect list items directly inside a drawing.
- Improved offline performance for easier use at worksites with poor network connectivity.
3.2 (April 15, 2014)
- Support for dropping defect items directly into a drawing.
- Support for quick closing defect list items by simply drawing a checkmark on a the screen.
3.1 (April 2, 2014)
- Support for dropping RFIs directly into a drawing.
- Support for viewing sketches in the application.
- Faster loading times of submittals, RFIs and attachments.
- Improved usability when moving and resizing small shapes.
3.0.1 (March 5, 2014)
- Add a timestamp to photos and use the flash, if needed.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
3.0 (February 28, 2014)
- New graphics to match iOS7 look and feel and better readability in outdoor environments.
- Faster Photos tool
- In the Site Diary tool, added the ability to enter timecard entries for other users and associate them with cost codes.
- Support for landscape orientation on iPhone, which is especially useful on the Drawings tool.
- Improved drawing markup user experience
- Faster navigation in-between folders in the Documents tool.
- Faster load times for submittal lists.
- For iPhones, you can not move back to the previous screen by swiping from left to right on the screen.
- Support for preserving photo metadata when adding photos to RFIs and defect list items.