Below are the notable notable changes to the Procore iOS app in 2022.
- Fixes an issue in the Drawings tool where bringing up the camera while editing a defect item would dismiss the edit form.
- Added support for Correspondence references to Action Plans.
- Fixed an issue where custom Correspondence statuses would not display correctly in some places.
- Added support for peer-to-peer onboarding to the Photos camera.
- The project list alphabetical sorts now work the same way as web (not case sensitive).
- Fixed an issue where taking a photo inside an album and then opening it, would show a blank screen.
- Fixed an issue where reopening an attachment in Submittals would sometimes fail.
- Fixes a crash when opening some forms with a custom date field.
- Added support for Correspondence records on Action Plan items.
- Fixed miscellaneous localisation issues.
- Fixed an issue where long custom signature prompts were hidden.
- Fixed an issue in the Working hours log's form where some company names would not appear when switching projects.
- The document viewer can now rotate into landscape mode.
- Fixed an issue where the app would silently fail when adding photos to an already closed day in the Site Diary.
- Attachments should now always appear in the same order in carousels.
- Fixed an issue in Quick Capture: Defect where the Defect Item Manager and Final Approver fields didn’t show the correct set of users.
- Fixed an issue in Correspondence where some items would fail to upload when the device language was not English.
- Fixed an issue in Correspondence where Admins were sometimes not allowed to respond to items.
- Fixed an issue where deep links for some companies would not open in the iOS app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where bookmarks would disappear.
- New: Quick Capture for Observations has been released.
- Submittals can now be filtered by Package.
- Fixed an issue where My Time would sometimes be empty after visiting the company/project picker.
- Fixed an issue where My Time entries would revert to 9 hours for some companies.
- Fixed some unwanted visuals when swiping through attachments.
- Fixed a crash in the Drawings tool.
- Fixed some crashes in Drawings.
- Made small improvements to Drawings sync performance.
- Fixed an issue in the Drawings selector where the subtitle would be missing at times.
- Fixed a crash when viewing old photo markup uploads in the upload queue.
- Fixed an issue where announcements would not show as unread.
- Fixed load times of long tool lists when there are many projects and configurable field sets in the current company.
- Fixed an issue in My Time where duplicate entries were displayed.
- In Drawings, the defect item number should now show above a pin that has been created.
- Animated Viewpoint Transitions in BIM.
- Fixes an issue where a BIM model would not update to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue where the My Time tool was sometimes empty.
- Fixed an issue where when creating a Timesheet, the Add Line button would sometimes not work properly.
- Fixed Send to Defect in Quick Capture.
- Fixed an issue where the home view point of a model could disappear.
- Fixed an issue in Drawings where moving a pin would frequently switch to the next or previous drawing.
- Fixed an issue in Drawings where copy and pasted markups did not show the Publish option.
- Added support for copying and pasting markup.
- Swiping from the left edge of the screen should now go back one screen, where possible.
- In Drawings, observation granular filters now filter markups, not just pins.
- Fixed an issue in Daywork Sheets where signatures wouldn’t produce a green checkmark.
- Added RFI granular filters to Drawings.
- Updated the look and feel of Quick Capture.
- The Change Event create form now starts out using the default change event status.
- The document viewer’s header now behaves more like headers in other apps. It disappears when you start scrolling down and reappears when you scroll up quickly.
- Added a current folder search option to the Documents tool.
- In the Models tool, made improvements to 2D Views.
- In the Models tool, plan navigation doesn't clear applied sectioning.
- Sped up Observations sync on fresh installs.
- When editing a Daily Construction Report Register, local county hours should now save properly.
- Fixed a crash when viewing details for certain recently captured photos.
- Fixed some occasional crashes in the camera.
- Fixed some crashes when using the system share sheet.
- Fixed an issue where the document viewer could not be dismissed on devices with a notch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when updating from a very old app version.
- Fixed some crashes in the Drawings tool.
- Fixed an issue where some input methods, like the one for Simplified Chinese, didn’t work in some form fields.
- The camera should work in landscape mode again.
- The app now scrolls to the top of the tool list when you tap on the Home tab, if the tool list is already showing.
- Fixed an issue where project names on My Time entries would change to the current project name.
- Fixed low frequency crash when device is rotated while viewing a drawing.
- Fixed performance issues and some crashes for companies with a large number of Timecard signatures.
- In Documents, the Search function now surfaces matching files from any folder in the project, not just the current folder.
- Resolved crashes when signing timesheets.
- The app should no longer become unresponsive when you open a link for a project you’ve never opened.
- Switching to a project that hasn’t been opened before is now faster.
- The incident form now respects a required Distribution field.
- The observation Type filter is now multi-select.
- Added an Assignees filter to Inspections.
- Fixed cycling through overlapping markups on tap in Drawings.
- When creating an observation from a template, the system won't populate an assignee that the user isn’t allowed to assign to an observation.
- Fixed an issue where the camera couldn’t be dismissed when launched while editing a defect item in Drawings for some users.
- Drawings tool now supports granular filters for Observations.
- In Drawings, when you close a defect pin, the pin should now update visually and be filtered appropriately.
- Some crashes in the Drawings tool have been resolved.
- In Drawings, the drawer for viewing pin details now remembers its vertical position.
- Resolved a few issues when creating and signing timesheets.
- Improved sync performance in the Drawings tool.
- Search terms should now be highlighted correctly in the Drawings tool.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to share certain types of documents.
- You can now share PDFs without markup.
- Fixed an issue where the tool list would only show the Models tool.
- In the Models tool, when selecting an object, the viewer now chooses the geometry node as the first object if no first object is available.
- Fixed an issue in Quick Capture that would leave orphaned drawing pins around.
- Improved sync performance when a tool has custom fields.
- The camera no longer freezes after opening and closing the photo well.
- You can now intervene to recover some site diary uploads that are stuck because the day has already been closed.
- Added Defect Item Manager and Final Approver to the default form for Quick Capture.
- The Environmental record form in Incidents now properly saves decimal values.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when logging out and logging back in.
- You can now more easily see and review all of the Quick Capture items on the current drawing.
- In the Directory tool, the CC field should now be populated correctly for all projects when you email someone.
- Launching Quick Capture in landscape now works correctly.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue that would make the app freeze for some users.
- Fixed: Custom tools are showing properly again.
- In the Daily Construction Report Register, 'Hours' fields now properly handle non-integer values outside the US.
- Fixed a crash in Quick Capture when permission for speech recognition was denied.
- Default assignees for a spoken trade should autofill again in Quick Capture.
- Timesheets and My Time now respect the project’s default start and stop time.
- Projects that you were just added to should show up more quickly when you swipe down to refresh the project selector.
- Crashes when opening the camera on some devices have been resolved.
- Improved tap to focus functionality in Quick Capture.
- The app now correctly obeys the "Allow Employees to Select Non-Budgeted Items" Timesheets setting.
- Resolved a crash that could occur in low memory situations.
- Fixed the camera on iPhone SE (1st generation).
- Fixed slow warm up performance in Quick Capture on iOS 14.x devices.
- New: Finish defect walks in half the time with Quick Capture. Use your camera to record and create defect items and Quick Capture will fill in some of the details.
- Creating a change event line item with no budget code should no longer fail.
- Fixed an issue where meeting details would sometimes be cut off at the end.
- Fixed issue with displaying attachments full screen when opened via drawing markup on an iPad.
- Added a warning when you open a model in the Models tool that was published without a section box.
- We now show the inspection details after creating an inspection from the home screen.
- Fixed some navigation issues in drawing comparison mode.
- Fixed an issue where the default distribution list would show up as a list of commas when creating an observation.
- Improved the interface for switching lenses in the camera.
- Fixed an issue with the drawing comparison tool while viewing a drawing set.
- Fixed some common crashes in the Drawings tool.
- Fixed a common source of crashes.
- Fixed an issue where hyperlinks in PDFs would not open in the new document viewer.
- Fixed an issue where the Done button wasn't working properly in the Site teams picker in Timesheets.
- Added search text highlighting to the Site teams/Employee picker in Timesheets.
- Issues with the Drawings calibration tool in languages other than English have been fixed.
- Signature uploads will no longer require Wi-fi when photos require Wi-fi.
- Custom Project Directory user fields no longer show users that have been deactivated.
- The camera now supports using ultra-wide and telephoto lenses.
- Crashes in the Drawings tool on iOS 14 devices should be resolved.
- When creating or editing an entry in My Time, the Sub Job and Cost Code fields’ picker options should now be filtered correctly.
- Fixed a crash for some users related to recent drawings.
- Fixed an issue where some user pickers would be empty after changing projects.
- Fixed an issue where defect items would fail to sync in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where vendor pickers would be empty after changing projects.
- Improved editing in rich text fields with a large amount of content.
- Fixed an issue where irrelevant form templates would show up.
- The quick action for creating a Correspondence item has been fixed.
- Implemented fixes for missing observation templates and defect sync failures.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring for some users when viewing attachments.
- Increased the number of possible undo steps when working with tape measurements in the Models tool.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Construction Report Register edits sometimes wouldn’t save.
- Added support for deep links into the Daywork Sheets list.
- Added support for deep links into the Incidents list.
- Added support for deep links into the Defect, RFI and Correspondence lists.
- Fixed a timezone issue with the Performed On field in the Daywork Sheets form.
- Fixed bulk timecard editing.
- Fixed an issue where defect template categories would go missing when switching projects.
- Improved support for portrait mode in the Models viewer on iPhone.
- Attachments for a correspondence item can now be opened from a drawing.
- Crashes when editing text markups in the Drawings tool have been resolved.
- Crashes when tapping on the Filters indicator in the Drawings tool have been resolved.