Add Weather Register Entries (iOS)
To add Weather entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can create as many observed weather conditions as needed.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Weather.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap into the following fields to enter information:
Weather Delay: By default, the Weather Delay field will be set to No. Tap the button to indicate that there was a weather delay on the day you're recording data.
Sky: Tap the Sky field. Select from the menu an observation made of the sky that day. You may only select one observation.
Temperature: Tap the Temperature field. Select from the menu the approximate temperature on site that day.
Average: Tap the Average field. Enter the average temperature observed during the workday.
Precipitation: Tap the Precipitation field. Enter the observed precipitation for the day.
Wind: Tap the Wind field. Select from the menu the observed wind conditions.
Ground / Sea: Tap the Ground / Sea field. Select the status of the ground or sea around the project from the menu. You can only select information for either the ground or the sea.
Disaster: Tap the Disaster field. If the worksite was subject to a disaster that day, enter the type by selecting from the following from the menu: earthquake, fire, flash flood, landslide, tornado, hurricane, snow, other.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Take photo: This opens the camera application on your mobile device so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Choose from Library: This takes you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Files: This takes you to saved files available on your mobile device.
- Tap Save.