To view multiple drawing areas in the drawing register of your iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- In order to see the Areas button, you will need to have Drawings by Area configured on your Procore account. To enable and configure, navigate to your computer or laptop and follow the directions in these articles:
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
View Drawings by Area
- Tap Areas.
- Tap the area you want to view. (Note: Once you do this, you will be shown only drawings related to that area.)
View Drawings by Discipline
- In the quick scroll bar, tap the letter corresponding to the drawing discipline you want to view.