Perform equipment inspections on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Equipment AND Inspections tools.
- Additional Information:
- You may see equipment entries listed that were added from the project’s Site Diary.
- Navigate to the Equipment tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the equipment entry for which you want to perform an inspection.
- Tap Inspections.
- Tap the inspection you want to perform.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the item with the appropriate response.
Note: Some inspection items may require you to choose from the responses Pass/ Safe , Fail/ At Risk , or N/A by tapping the appropriate status. Other inspection items may require you to tap Select a Response and choose from a list of multiple choice options.