To add meeting minutes to a meeting on an iOS mobile device.
During your meeting, you can convert a meeting to minutes mode (see Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode). Then, use the steps below to add your meeting minutes.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting to which you want to add minutes.
- Tap the business item to which you want to add minutes.
- Tap the Minutes text box to add minutes to the meeting.
- Type your minutes into the text box.
- Tap Save.
Note: Your text will be displayed as official documented meeting minutes and will be sent when you distribute the meeting.