To take a meeting's attendance from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- In order to take attendance, the meeting must first be converted to 'Minutes Mode'. See Convert from Agenda to Minutes (iOS)
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to take attendance for.
- Tap the Attendees field to access a pop up list of the meeting's attendees.
- Tap the attendee you want to take attendance for.
- Tap one of the following options:
- Present: The attendee was physically present.
- Absent: The attendee was absent.
- For Distribution Only: The attendee was included on the invite for informational purposes only.
- Conference: The individual was a remote attendee (for example, joined by conference call or other third-party meeting software).