To enter a time entry in the My Time tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- Zero (0) hour entries are supported. This provides your team with the flexibility it needs to enter time off and per diem.
- Adding a My Time entry is a separate function from clocking in to or out of a job through the My Time tool. For instructions on how to clock in and out of a job site, see Clock Your Time (iOS).
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Site Diary, Company Timecard and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- To see My Time as an option on your project, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus (+) icon.
- Enter the following information:
- *Date: Enter a date for the time entry.
- Cost Code: Select the appropriate cost code for the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Manage Time Tracking Settings.
- Time Type: Select the type of pay being entered.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types and/or exclude time types in this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Billable: Select whether the entry is billable or not.
- Description: Enter a more detailed description of the time entry.
- If the Timesheets tool is enabled, the following fields will be available:
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- *Project: Select the project you are currently working on.
- Sub Job: Select the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Location: Select the location where the work is being performed.
- *Start Time: Enter or Select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Enter or Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select the amount of time taken for a lunch break.
- Add Line: Click this option to create extra line items on a time entry.
- Tap Save.