To add and manage bookmarks that show on the Project Overview screen of the Procore iOS app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions on one or more project tools.
- Additional Information:
- The 'Show Bookmarks' setting must be enabled in Project overview Screen Preferences for the project.
- For a list of tools that support bookmarks, see Which tools currently support the Bookmarks feature on the Procore mobile app?
- The maximum number of bookmarks is 24.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device and select a project.
Note: This loads the Project Overview screen for the project.
- Navigate to a tool. See Which tools currently support the Bookmarks feature on the Procore mobile app?
- Tap an item in that tool that you want to bookmark.
For example, in the Commitments tool, tap on a Purchase Order item to open it.
- Tap the Bookmark at the top to save the item to the Bookmarks area of your project's Project Overview screen.
The icon changes to Bookmarked to indicate that the item is saved.
- Optional: Remove an item as a bookmark with the following steps:
Remove an item as a bookmark
You might choose to remove an item from your Bookmarks if its no longer relevant, or if you have reached bookmark limit and need to add another item as a bookmark. After the bookmark is removed, the item will no longer show on your Project Overview screen.
Items can be removed as bookmarks the following ways:
From the Bookmarks section
- Locate the item you want to remove as a bookmark.
- Press and hold on the item and tap Remove Bookmark.
From the Item
- Tap the item that you want to remove as a bookmark.
- Tap the Bookmarked icon to remove the bookmark.