Search Contextually within Specifications (iOS)
To use the Search feature to find specific key words within section of the project's Specifications register.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Specifications tool.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the division under which you would like to view sections.
- Tap the specification section you wish to view.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Type in key word(s) to search the spec section for.
Note: The word or phrase you entered with be highlighted in yellow.
- Tap the search results to be taken to the page the key word or phrase appears.
- Click the X in the search bar to close the search.