To create Equipment and add it to a Daywork Sheet from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Daywork Sheets tool.
- Navigate to the Daywork Sheets tool using an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Create icon to add Equipment to a new Daywork Sheet.
If you want to add Equipment to an existing ticket, tap Edit on the Daywork Sheet you want to add Equipment to.
Note: Editing the Equipment section on a Daywork sheet that has been approved will remove the approval signature and the ticket will need to be approved again.
- In the 'Equipment' section, tap the Quantities drop-down menu.
- In the 'Add Equipment' section, tap the Equipment Name drop-down menu.
- Tap Add New Item.
- Tap the Equipment Name field.
- Type in the name of the Equipment you're adding.
- Tap Add.