To sign a Daywork sheet in the Daywork Sheets tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Daywork Sheets tool and you must be a designated 'Signee' on a Daywork Sheet. See Create a Daywork Sheet.
- Navigate to the Daywork Sheets tool on your mobile device.
- Tap on the sheet you want to sign.
Note: Tap on the cloud icon to download attachments.
- Tap on your name under Company Signature.
Tap on your name under Customer Signature.
- Sign your name in the space provided.
- Tap Save.
- Repeat the steps above for Company and Customer signatures.
- Signatures cannot be undone. Make sure all information on the Daywork Sheet is correct before clicking Sign.
- If you are a customer signee, an email of the signed sheet will be sent to the email address associated with your record in the Project Directory. This email message cannot be turned OFF.