Inspections: New Inspection Programr
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: Nov. 3, 2022 / Feature Released: Nov. 17, 2022
Program Future and Recurring Inspections
Inspections can often be planned for and in some cases, occur on a regular basis. With Procore’s new Inspection Programr feature, you can program future or recurring inspections using an existing Inspection Project Template. This new feature allows companies to automate inspection timelines, saving time and ensuring projects run on program.
With Inspection Programs, you can:
- Program recurring inspections (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) or a single inspection for a date in the future.
- Set how many days in advance of the due date the inspection is created.
- View how many inspections will be created based on the timeframe and frequency set.
Create an Inspection Program
View Inspection Programs
- Create an Inspection Program
- Edit an Inspection Program
- Delete an Inspection Program
- View Inspection Programs
- Search and Filter Inspection Programs
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.