Activate or Deactivate Cost Catalogue Items
To activate or deactivate Cost Catalogue items for projects using Procore's Estimating tool.
Since materials can vary from one project to another, you can choose to activate or deactivate specific materials for future projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Cost Catalogue tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you deactivate an item that is being used on a project, the item will still appear in that project.
- Navigate to the Cost Catalogue tool in Procore.
- Locate the item that you want to manage.
- Use the toggle to control whether the item is available for projects:
- To activate the item, click the toggle to the ON position.
- To deactivate the item, click the toggle to the OFF position.