NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
To import a Head Contract into Procore from an integrated ERP system.
Some ERP integrations allow you to import a head contract from your integrated ERP system into the Head Contracts tool in a Procore project. After your contract is successfully imported, you can then continue to modify and update it in Procore. If someone in your organisation changes the head contract in your ERP system, you will need to manually sync and re-import your head contract into Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The Head Contracts tool must be active on the project in Procore.
- Create a head contract in your ERP system. Refer to your ERP system's documentation for instructions.
- Additional Information:
- If you update the Head Contract in your ERP system after it is imported, you will need to re-import the contract to see those changes in Procore. See Re-import a Head Contract into Procore from your Integrated ERP System.
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Head Contracts tab.
- Click the Ready to Import option in the right sidebar.
- Locate the desired project's head contract in the ERP Head Contracts Ready to be Imported list.
- Click Add to Procore.
A message in GREEN text confirms when your head contract has been added to Procore.