NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
To unlink company records that are synced with your integrated ERP system.
When company records are synced between Procore and your ERP integration, a connection is created between the two records to allow updates you make to sync between the two systems. Unlinking a company removes the connection between two systems. You will no longer be able to sync updates between the systems unless they are linked again.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' permission or higher on the company's ERP Integrations tool
- At least one (1) company record must be linked between systems.
- Additional prerequisites and considerations might apply to your ERP integration. Not all ERP integrations support company record syncing. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for more information.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Companies.
- Under Filters, click Synced.
- Locate the company record to unlink.
- Click Unlink.