With the Project Financials integration for the MRI Platform X® Connector, you can:
- Exchange information between systems to provide your project team with access to data from a single source-of-truth.
- Reduce manual and duplicate data-entry to increase confidence that data is free from unnecessary errors.
- Improve decision-making with access to the most up-to-date data available.
- Streamline communication and information-sharing between your back-office and operational teams.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to MRI Platform X®||Imports data from MRI Platform X® to Procore||
MRI Platform X®
COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS & PURCHASE ORDERS
|CONTRACTS & PURCHASE ORDERS|
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS||CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED
|CONTRACT INVOICE PAYMENTS|
- Required Software:
- MRI Platform X® 5 or newer
- Required Interface Plug-Ins:
- Job Cost
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Projects that are in-progress or created before connection of the integration cannot be synced. Professional Services for assistance with integrating in-progress/pre-existing project records are available for an additional fee.
- Data from these Procore tools and items do NOT sync with MRI Platform X®
- Head Contracts
- Change Events
- The following items in Procore will NOT integrate with MRI Platform X® .
- Sub Jobs
- The sub job feature is NOT supported with the Procore + MRI integration. All jobs from MRI Platform X® will equal exactly one Procore project, and sub jobs will not be enabled for those projects.
- Project-Specific Cost Codes
- Project-specific cost codes are NOT supported with the Procore + MRI Platform X® integration. Your company will have one (1) cost code list for use with all MRI Platform X®-integrated projects.
- Tax Categories
- Commitments, progress claims and direct costs synced to or from MRI Platform X® will NOT evaluate tax information.
- No cost ($0) change orders are not supported in MRI.
- Change orders made to Purchase Orders are not supported in MRI.
- Retention Release
- Any retention release will NOT happen automatically with the Procore + MRI Platform X® integration. Any Retention Release will be ignored on progress claims sent to MRI Platform X®, and that retention must be released manually.
- Materials Tracking
- Materials presently stored and related retention is NOT supported with the Procore + MRI Platform X® integration.
- Multiple MRI Phases
- The integration supports only one MRI Platform X® Phase per Procore Project
- Multiple MRI Entity IDs
- The integration supports only one MRI Platform X® Entity ID per Procore Project
- Sub Jobs
How often is data exchanged between Procore and MRI Platform X®?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organisation’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore.
Is MRI Platform X® Job Cost module required to integrate?
Yes. Procore requires the MRI Platform X® Job Cost module.
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.