To assign a primary contact for the prequalification form.
The prequalification primary contact is the main point of contact on matters relating to the prequalification form. The primary contact's name and contact information will be listed on the prequalification form sent to companies so they know who to reach out to when they have a question.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the company's Prequalifications tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a user to be selected as the Primary Contact, they must have 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the company's Prequalifications tool.
- Navigate to the company's Prequalifications tool.
- Click the Form tab.
- Click the Edit icon.
- In the Primary Contact drop-down, select a user.
Note: For a user to show in the drop-down menu, they will need 'Standard' or higher permissions on the company's Prequalifications tool.
- Click Save.