In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Company level Workflows Tool Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only and all information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice. To learn more, see About the Workflows Beta Program.
To publish a custom workflow template.
After you create a new custom workflow or modify an existing one, you can publish your changes to make them available in Procore. When you publish a custom workflow, Procore creates a new major version. With each published change, Procore increments the version number on the workflow by one (1).
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Workflows tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Workflows tool.
- In the 'Workflows' table, locate the workflow to publish and click Edit.
This places the custom workflow in edit mode.
- Choose from these options:
- To update the workflow before publishing, make the changes now. Then, click Save and Publish.
- To publish the workflow now, simply click Save and Publish.
If there are any errors preventing your workflow template from being saved, a red banner will appear stating that the template could not be published. Click 'Show Details' to reveal a list of errors.