Delete a Tender Package
To delete an existing tender package the project's Tendering tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can delete tender packages even if you have received tender on them.
- Users who were invited to the tender package will no longer be able to tender on it.
- Deleted tender packages are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a tender package is deleted, it's automatically moved into the Tendering tool's Recycle Bin. In the Tendering tool, the Recycle Bin can be accessed from your tender Packages page by clicking on the Recycle Bin filter.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click the delete icon for the tender package you want to delete.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
The tender is moved to the Recycle Bin.