To edit tenderers on the tender invitations by removing or adding a different person from the company to receive tender invitations.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin’ level permissions on the project’s Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- You cannot remove a whole company from the tender list if there are tenderers associated with the company in the Recipient List.
- You can remove individuals from a company by replacing them with different users.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Locate the tender package that you want to modify.
- Click View.
- Click Reinvite next to the company you want to remove a tenderer from.
- Click the X next to the user you no longer want invited to tender.
- Select the person you want to instead receive the tender invitation from the drop-down list.
- Click Resend Invitations.