Add or Edit a File Description in the Project Level Documents Tool
To add or edit the description of a file stored in the Project level Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Documents tool.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the Documents tool.
- Select the file you want to update the description for.
- If the Info panel is not already open, click the info icon.
- Click into the Description field.
- Enter or edit the description in the text box.
Note: You can enter an unlimited number characters. However, a best practice is to keep descriptions short so that they can be easily read on the page.
- Click out of the field to save your changes.