To email a form from the Forms tool.
The email functionality on the Forms tool allows you to send the details of a form to team members' email inboxes. This is helpful if you'd like to begin a private discussion about a form with a single person or group of people.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Click Info next to the form you would like to email.
- Click Email.
- Fill in the following information:
- To: Search for and select the people you want to send the email to.
- CC: Search for and select the people you want to copy the email to.
Note: The email's creator (you) will be automatically added to the CC field. You can click the X next to your name to remove yourself from the CC list.
- Private: Mark the checkbox next to Private to only allow users included on the email and users with 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool to view the email in Procore.
- Subject: The subject of the email is automatically populated with 'FW: Form: [Title of Form]', but you can change the subject as needed.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant files from your computer or from your files in Procore.
- Message: Include a message in your email.
- Click Send.
Note: The email will be sent to all users in the 'To' and 'CC' fields and the email's details will be registered in the form's 'Emails' tab.