Add a Related Item to an Inspection
To add related documents, drawings RFIs, cost codes and so on to your project's inspection so that users can easily access these items when completing the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To add or delete a related item, 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Inspections tool.
- To view the title of the related item, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Tools from a Project.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Inspections tool.
- Click the name of the inspection.
- Click the Related Items tab.
- Click Link Related Item.
- Choose the type of item you want to add.
- Select the items in Procore that you would like to add.
Note: The date field will be automatically filled with the date the item was put into Procore.
- Optional: Add any notes to clarify why the item is related to the inspection.
- Click Link.