To add related documents, drawings RFIs, cost codes, and so on to your project's inspection so that users can easily access these items when completing the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To add or delete a related item, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- To view the title of the related item, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Tools from a Project.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool.
- Click the inspection that you want to work with.
- Click the Related Items tab.
- Click Edit.
- Choose the type of item you want to add.
- Select the items in Procore that you would like to add.
Note: The date field will be automatically filled with the date the item was put into Procore.
- Optional: Add any notes to clarify why the item is related to the inspection.
- Click Add.
- Click Save when you are done adding related items to save the page.