To clone a report using the Enhanced Reporting tool.
Cloning a report allows you to quickly create a new report with the same data from the original report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Access to the report as the creator of the report or a viewer (if report is shared with you) with 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Reports tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can clone any reports that you have created, as well as any reports that have been shared with you.
- Once a user clones a report, their cloned copy will only have information that they can see. If you update the source report, it does NOT update the clone.
To export a custom report created using Enhanced Reporting, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the Reports tool.
- Use the company-level reports tool for company reports.
- Use the project-level reports tool for project reports.
- Locate the desired report in the list under 'My Custom Reports'. Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) and choose Clone.
- A banner displays to confirm the report was successfully cloned.
- You are redirected to the edit page for the cloned report.
- Optional: Update the cloned report as needed and then click Update Report.