To delete a submittal package the project's Submittals tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Submittals tool.
- Deleting a submittal package permanently removes it.
- Deleted package information is not stored in the Recycle Bin.
- Additional Information:
Once a submittal package is deleted:
- If you want to delete an unpackaged submittal, see Delete a Submittal.
- They are labelled 'Unpackaged' in the Packages view.
- Individual submittals appear in the List view.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Click Packages.
This reveals the Submittal Packages page.
- Locate the package to delete and click View.
This opens the submittal package in view mode.
- Click Delete.
The 'Are You Sure You Want To Delete This Package?' message appears.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
A 'Your package has been deleted' banner appears at the top of the page.
Note: Any submittals contained in the deleted package are now listed in the Submittals register as 'Unpackaged'. If you want to delete one or more of these submittals, see Delete a Submittal.