Edit an Approval Workflow Template in Portfolio Financials
NoteThis information is intended for accounts with Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit an approval workflow template that was created in Portfolio Financials.
Company Admins can create and manage custom approval workflows for reviewing or approving items in Portfolio Financials. These workflows can be simple or complex and can be used for items such as tender, contracts, budgets, variations and progress claims.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Company Admin' in Portfolio Financials.
CautionIf you edit a workflow template from a building, associated pending approvals will be cancelled and must be resubmitted.
Note: The project manager and submitter of each approval will be notified of the cancellation by email.
- From the Templates page, click the workflow you want to edit.
- Optional: If you only want to edit the name of the template or change the project types selected, click the pencil icon in the field.
- In the Template Details section, click Edit.
Note: A list of approvals is shown so that you can review them if necessary before confirming. Click Cancel if you do not want to edit and cancel the approvals.
- Click Edit to confirm that you want to edit, which will cancel any active approvals.
- Make any necessary updates to the information in the workflow template.
- Click the trash bin icon if you want to remove a workflow step.
- Click + Add Step if you want to add a new step to the workflow.
- Click Save.