View a Cash Flow Forecast in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning
NoteThis information is intended for accounts with the Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning products in Procore. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To view a Cash Flow Forecast in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning.
Cash Flow Forecasting is a feature exclusive to the Capital Planning product in Procore that allows you to reforecast budgets as project costs and timelines change over time.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- This feature requires the Capital Planning product added on to your organisation's account in Portfolio Financials. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact with any questions.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the Cash Flow tab.
- Click the Live drop-down menu in the Cash Flow table.
- Any published versions of the Cash Flow Forecast for this project appear in the list.
- Click the version you want to view. You will see the values that were present at the time it was saved.
- The following information can be viewed:
- The Overview section displays the most recent published budget, the total cash flow and the start and end date milestones.
- The Cash Flow table is where you can view data and make changes if necessary.
Note: 'Live' means that it is editable and that the actuals update in real time. This is in contrast to a published version which is a snapshot of a moment in the past and cannot be edited.
- Optional: You can quickly toggle between Cash Flow Forecasts for different projects by using the arrows on either side of the project title.
Tip! The title is also a link that will take you back to the project page.