Change the Project Manager for a Project in Portfolio Financials
NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To change the Project Manager for a project in Portfolio Financials.
Internal team members can be managed for a Portfolio Financials project in the Team section of the Project Page.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Only one team member at a time can be marked as Project Manager for a project.
- From the Project Page, scroll to the Team section.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon across from the team member you want to remove from the project.
- Click Change to Project Manager.
- On the 'Confirm' window, click Confirm.