To rename a folder in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Documents tool in Procore
- Additional Information:
- All folders for a specific project will be kept under a folder with your project's name as the title. Any folder you make in Procore Drive will be a sub folder under your project's folder.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select a company and project in Procore Drive.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Expand or collapse folders in your Procore Drive until you find the specific folder you want to rename.
Note: You may navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double clicking folders and files.
- Once you navigate to a folder or subfolder you want to rename, click the pencil icon next to the title of the folder.
- Edit or rename the existing title of the folder.
- Click out of the field to save the change.