To invite users to your team in Procore Estimating.
The User Management area of Procore Estimating is where you can build your team by adding users with specific roles and permission levels. It is important to determine the appropriate role of each user since roles define the user’s access to features and functions.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Manager' or higher level user role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Procore Estimating?
- Navigate to your account in Procore Estimating.
- Click the Account drop-down menu next to your name.
- Click User Management.
- Click Invite New User.
- Complete the following information for the user:
- Email: Enter the email address of the user.
- Role: Select a role for the user from the drop-down menu. See What are the different 'user roles' in Procore Estimating for descriptions on user roles.