To sever the connection between vendor records synced in Procore and [Your ERP Integration].
When vendor records are synced between Procore and [Your ERP Integration], a connection is created between the two records to ensure any updates you make are synchronized between the two systems. Unlinking a vendor severs a record's connection between two systems. You will no longer be able to sync updates between the systems unless they are linked again.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' permission or higher on the company's ERP Integrations tool
- At least one (1) vendor record must be linked between systems. See Link a [Your ERP Integration] Vendor to a Procore Company.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Vendors.
- Under Filters, click Synced.
- Locate the company/vendor record to unlink.
- Click Unlink.