To email an entire day's Site Diary entries using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day of the Site Diary you want to email.
- Tap the Email icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Enter in email addresses you would like to send the log to. Your directory contacts will automatically populate in this field.
- CC: Enter in any email addresses you would like copied on the email. Your own email address will automatically be populated in this field.
- BCC: Enter in any email addresses that you would like to send a blind carbon copy of the email to.
- Subject: Enter in a subject for the email address. This field will automatically populate with the date of the log that is being emailed.
- Optional Comments: Enter any additional comments you want to send with the site diary.
- Tap Send.